The Lean Healthcare Certificate Program
Lean Healthcare Certificate Program
Certificate Program for Supply Chain
Who Should Attend?
Lodging and Shuttle
What is Lean Healthcare?
More About Belmont
More About HPP
This intense one-week Lean Healthcare Certificate Program will give participants a hands-on, learn-by-doing experience applying Lean Philosophies and Tools in a healthcare environment. The training, exercises and simulations build the foundation throughout the week for the participants to apply them in a Mini-Kaizen Event Lab Exercise. This life-like healthcare experience using real healthcare examples is taught and facilitated by Lean practitioners, Leaders and Coaches each with multiple years of successfully applying Lean in healthcare organizations.
The program will begin promptly at 8:00 am CST Monday and conclude at 12:00 pm Friday.
• The Reality in Healthcare Work
• What is Lean?
• First-hand Observation Skills Practice
• 5S Training for the Healthcare Environment
• Lean Healthcare Introductory Environment Improvement Pharmacy Simulation
• Implementing Change: Eliminating Hospital Acquired Infections- A Study and Discussion of Richard Shannon, M.D’s Work in Continuous Improvement
• Value Stream Mapping Training and Exercises
• A3 Thinking/A3 Problem Solving Training and Exercises
• Lean Simulation: Apply what you’ve learned in a complex simulation activity with multiple runs and process redesigns.
• Reflection on Lean Simulation
• More Lean Healthcare Tools
• Nursing Lab Mini-Kaizen Event: Teams will apply the Lean Healthcare principles and tools they have learned to improve the work and work environment for a nurse in a teaching lab environment. The ultimate “Learn-by-doing” experience.
• A Journey in Lean: Leadership, Culture, Planning and Evolution- David Munch, M.D.
• How to Get Started with Lean
Box lunches provided in order to catch afternoon flights. Adjourn at 12:00 pm.
© HealthcarePerformancePartners.com |
Site by Keystone